Focused on using sustainably-sourced Asian chocolates, we are constantly inspired by the everyday conversations that we have with the community around us and the myriad of flavours and ingredients found around the region to create exciting chocolate treats.
We're looking for people who appreciate the joy of honing their craft, good company and the value of growth both as individuals and as a team.
About the Job
• Support and lead team in running of daily café operations
• Respond to email and social media enquiries in a timely manner.
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
• Offer friendly and efficient services to all customers and attending to their needs, complaints and enquiries on various platforms (ie. email/Instagram)
• Champion the maintenance and upkeep of outlet facilities, facilitating maintenance and improvement works where necessary.
• Work closely with the Management Team to be aware and updated on all Sales/Marketing activities.
• Processing of orders from stockists and communicating to relevant team members to coordinate fulfilment.
• Assist in inventory management, ordering stocks and ensuring latest products are updated in the POS system.
• Assist in all internal and external events.
• Ensure that all pre-opening duties are completed on schedule daily.
• To be familiar with all items on the menu.
• Ensure the display is fully stocked and can meet the menu at all times, notifying the department head or kitchen staff of any shortage
• Check that all café facilities, equipment or furnishings are in good order and to report any damage.
• Able to manage cost and inventory, meeting sales targets.
• Follow the normal operating plan, ensuring correct opening and closing times and setting up and clearing down as required.
• Ensuring the completion of daily financial paperwork and cash handling and that all expenditure is covered by an invoice or receipt.
Hygiene and Safety Standards
• Follow the organisation’s personal, food and beverage hygiene standards.
• Follow the organisation’s workplace safety and health policies and procedures.
• Up to 14 Days Annual Leave + Birthday Leave
• Medical benefits
• Staff discounts
• Copious amounts of chocolate
Social Media Content Strategy & Creation
○ Develop and implement a social media strategy aligned with company goals
○ Create, curate, and schedule engaging content across various platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
○ Cultivate and nurture an active and loyal online community
○ Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency and timely execution of campaigns
○ Deliver recommendations and insights regarding content performance and overall platform growth, grounded in a data-driven approach.
○ Generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
● Public Relations:
○ Work closely with Brand and Communications Manager to build and retain media and KOL relationships
● Channel Management:
○ Work with Brand Communications Manager to create EDM
○ Analyse web traffic metrics.
How To Apply
Send an email application to email@example.com with your resume and the position, you wish to apply for. Tell us a little about who you are and why you think you are the right fit for the role! Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.